When To Use Printing Services
- Medium/large quantity and high quality production
- Booklets, manuals, postcards, brochures, programs, posters, books, forms, hang tags, table tents, schedule cards, media guides, phone directories, pocket folders, banners, business cards, letterhead and envelopes printing
- Finishing services
When To Use the Copy Center
- Small quantity and quick production
- Digital full color or black toner production
- Variable data and merge mails
- Large format poster printing and finishing
- Booklets, tape and coil binding, stitching, drilling, and folding
Print & Copy Services representatives are available to answer questions and assist with your projects, from cost effectiveness to providing efficient print options.
Customer Service Representative:
Visit printing.unl.edu for the most up-to-date information for your printing needs.
When designing print materials that will be mailed off campus, remember there are USPS rules that must be followed in order to ensure delivery and lowest cost postage.
Contact Mail Services before designing a mail piece to determine what mail classification to use, what the design requirements are, if there are folding or tabbing requirements, whether to use indicia (preprinted) postage, and how to process your mailing lists.
Nebraska Union Policy
Visit Nebraska Union Policies for the most up-to-date guidelines and policy for our Unions.
Visit printing.unl.edu/mail for the most up-to-date guidelines and policies regarding mail and distribution.